STatCounter

View My Stats

StatCounter Global Stats

ABOUT PyraFire (this blog )

""BLOGSPOTTED " I define as a Verb sense...
..a word for ""blog post., only just the one's here at blogger blogs"
Blogging here was originaly inspired by the History and similarity of the old companies of pyra labs and feedburners...

For NOW this Feed Reader...
1 st before before BLOGSPOTS .... OKAY, before blog posts here


Only partial feed posts show , so to considerate as excerts of articles (off sirte origins...

and a lot of space between posts ,SO TO SEE THE PAGE BACKGROUND and SIDEBAR
to the finale of feeds below....

,,,inspired some because 2020 was a ""Lightning Drought""..
...so, this is good about getting back to blogging in a sense of ""Search Solutions""

Thunderstone Blog: Customized Search Engine & Software

Monday, February 18, 2013

WOW ""'it"" WORKED

My I/T/ skills haven't improved any yet I was able to post a comment!

REMEMBER ""HERE""(on This Blog) THE SCROLLBAR IS IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER...
...THE FAR TOP RIGHT CORNER...
..""I.T.""'s probably not suppose'd to be EASY !
Maybe I will add a favorite YOUTUBE VIDEO !!
Yeah, Thatw'ool explain IT !!
May be 2!
Cause youknow what now?Duplicates are not allowed for this playlist.
 I MUST HAVE ALREADY... ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld1l4Ud7jp8&list=PL3E78E02CC3AB716E&index=62
ALSO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pTX2-iXm5g&list=PL3E78E02CC3AB716E&index=63


Yes, somethings are already under stood.


Ever feel like there are just not any answers to those simple things that are just supposed to when you click; download; install; open; in all. after doing those after the very first thing you did didn't?
I did,
And I found a close topic only 1 click  away; and 2 clicks away from there!
(direct link here :  http://www.outflux.net/blog/archives/2012/11/09/product-search-in-ubuntu-12-10/comment-page-1/#comment-1281


and another before I got there; here:
http://www.outflux.net/blog/archives/2012/11/09/product-search-in-ubuntu-12-10/comment-page-1/#comment-1281

I added a PS and a PSS there after my first thoughts were that my compliment by comment was to many digits; once again, I found another one of those (my) operator errors; not entering the numbers and or letters, if your human.

In all the original here in fareness; since I may or may not have helped anywhere::

I will try to shorten this and add my complete thoughts on my own blog.
Second try noted in PS.

Finding it; findinding anything on the ""shouldn't have to be a geek"" level, is still to overall found to be ""found the IT"" : whats the difference, colan, semi-colan?, iits not the language or vocabulary, or the ""search of the ""; specifically in an i.e. , to "just look at the bottom" to most people is almost as helpful as to "just look under your computer" ...
...the ""for what"" in the geek world is almost never existent to a "normal human" simply """being"""; following the clicks here. or there, when things don't work.
Before anyone reading my comment here, or any IT experts acknowledge nothing makes sense of my comment yet, and of either of the two, before they continue to look under their own computers; the wonder of it all ends up being right here on my screen; like the normal one, "how did i get here" is the result of a "click here"; even if ITs just a best answer for a computer.
Why did I start with the Windows on my computer when I had a perfectly fine MacPup 528 disc working the IT hardware; and think that with an Ubuntu installer downloaded that it would be anything more than just a file afer a "down them all" and click'n'd the wizard, that I would then be able to have a ubuntu ability for a cloud one; and maybe even add a new OS4 to my Windows/MacPup/(and possibly an ubuntu something) to my disk, saved session, or a VirtualBox ?
Its not just a pretty penguin under there; the priority is the priory of PAE (pronounced ""Pie"" by the exactness to the open mind; and very similar to ""pay"" by the normal Mac-Windows/Apple-Microsoft) compatibility's.
And IT's not an Open-Windows-Source, granite...
... granted the screen didn't turn black.
Many times before, I've found that way to.
Otherwise, for folks like myself self that read the ""it"" before we clicked; the I.T. KNOWLEDGABLE'S like yourself could help spread the word around to add the little somethings extra in the answers, for the occaisions when the peoples' like myself that usually don't yet may have not yet have misclickened; in all to have a simpler "to user friendly" answer or instruction.
PAE for me is no problem; I'm not going there anymore.
I will probably see it more in the future.

     
Dirctly I thought to thank you two who answered in compliment after MY sign up failure on the askubuntu .
""THE SIGN UP""(evidently not at the moment, yet PHI'z'able) impossability link:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/50906/how-to-install-a-pae-version-of-linux-3-0?rq=1

PS.
I just clicked Submit and this page pulls up displaying:
The requested URL /spammer/ was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at www.outflux.net Port 80

PSS
Now I see the captcha:
Humans must type in bfd68c
9thank you again ,; there: http://www.outflux.net/blog/archives/2012/11/09/product-search-in-ubuntu-12-10/comment-page-1/#comment-1281 )

No comments: