And TRIED CLICKING SHIFT KEY 5 TIMES?
One of those changed my keyboard to type correctly when I press the keys.
TH'AT OR THIS PROCESS MAY NOT WORK FOR ANY KEYBOARD WITH THAT DESCRIPTION ,,,
If it Works Opposite, ... THEN ... ITS NOT WORKING WAS MY ANSWER.
Did I cause the keyboard action to ACT THE wrong WAY ?????
Answer: I just typed my own answer, because, its my blog, and, because that's what I did, then that's the right answer; and IF IM DOING THIS THE WRONG WAY, then BECAUSE I CLICKED THE QUESTIONMARK KEY 5 TIMES DOESNT VLIDATE WHY I STILL DO NOT HAVE A CLUE OF EITHER WHY IT HAPPENS OR
or HOW WHICH EVER shift key EXAMPLES PICTURED ""WORKED for ME""
(THATS A "tHANK yOU tECHrEPUBLIC" for the above ...
... and whatever, till I understand the:accept updates from the FAMILY CBS , to access computers)
Guess I could TAKE IT EASY ON DOUBBLE DOUBBLE CLICKING MY KEYS incase OTHER HIDDEN FUNCTIONS WORK while my sticky keys are not enabled
ALSO TODAY I READ THE TECHCHANNEL.ATT NEWS
AT&T Data Security Analysts Brian Rexroad, Matt Keyser, John Hogobom and Jim Clausing discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 0:49 - OpenDNS projects for tracking DNS and BGP hijacking [source] [source]
- 6:24 - Go Jhonny: Preventing CredCrack, Mimikatz, Pass-the-Hash and more [source]
- 10:41 - Pen Test Partners: Hacking DefCon 23’s IoT Village Samsung fridge [source]
- 16:47 - ExtremeTech: Microsoft kills patch notes, will no longer explain most Windows 10 updates [source]
- 22:16 - ITWire: Top five security threats to data centres – and how to counter them [source]
- 33:18 - Tech Week Europe: Amazon Bans Flash Ads As Malware Danger Grows [source] [source]
- 36:20 - The Register: Telstra News spews banking trojan after malvertising attack [source]
- 39:06 - Internet Weather Report Ports of Interest
- ICMP 3.2